- Ingredients: High-quality CTC tea, Orthodox black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, fennel, and star anise.
- Boil water(250 ml) in a container at low flame and put on the lid.
- Add masala tea (2 gm) to it and boil till tea decoction turns black.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- Pour milk to the simmering tea and adjust the milk needed.
- Boil till the leaves turn black.
- Filter it and serve in cups.
- Taste Sweeter and lighter taste of Indian tradition with combined flavors without chemicals of each spice.
Extremely helpful during pregnancy and reduces nausea
Tea is brewed with aromatic spices are generally considered safe to drink during pregnancy. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce nausea and nasal congestion issues..
Our high-quality authentic tea is a blend of traditional spices that helps to improve your digestion process naturally.
Loved the way it tasted just like the masala chai you get on the mountains and you're cold, takes you back to it. It's a must try.
Was little hesitate to switch over but then its great that i tried this one....really happy to know that such wonderful tea existing.
best tea you'll need to survive winter. and such a beautiful container.
Packaging is pretty wonderful and taste wise it's v refreshing. Would 100% recommend it
It's amazing...! Taste wise, packaging wise, plus the essence is awsm... Loved it..!
Your Masala tea is tasty having nice smell & flavour.Very good for coming winter season. I recommend it to others also. Apart from its taste, it's quite beneficial because of its original Masalas. Good 👍